Thursday, February 2, 2023

100 days to go!

 THE 100 DAY COUNTDOWN  TO OUR WEDDING BEGINS TODAY!

100 days to go…

I genuinely cannot believe that in 100 days, I’ll be walking down the aisle to marry by best friend. I couldn’t wish for anything more and, after the past 10 years for me, and 20 years for Sam, didn’t ever believe that it would happen - I’m so lucky. 

612 days ago, Sam asked me to marry him, the day before my birthday on a warm evening overlooking Oxford from the beautiful balcony there. Sam handed me a glass vial, inside contained a handwritten note about how much I meant to him etc. I sat on his lap and gave him a cuddle and he said ‘so, will you marry me?’. I didn’t have to even think twice about it. 

From that day, I started to plan my dream wedding day, and I can’t believe that we are now counting down from 100, and still have so much to do!

Every day (nearly), we do something for the wedding, whether that’s making the favours, preparing small bags of confetti, or writing name places and making signs (amongst so much more!), we want to document every day from now until the big day, for our sake as much as yours..and to be more active on our blog  

Not all of the posts will be as boring and soppy as this!

We hope you’ll enjoy our journey to the wedding via our blog, and hope to see many of you on the big day too.

Lots of love from us both ❤️