HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
Happy birthday to my boyfriend; the person I’m also proud to call my best friend and my absolute rock.To the person who came into my life nearly a year ago and turned it upside down in the best way possible. The person who has outlived all stupid predictions and remains the strongest, bravest, most selfless person I know. The person who treats me better than I could ever ask, and who I can (and do) tell things I’d tell no one else. The person who I can phone crying at 3am and who will talk to me until I’m laughing again. To the person who can make me smile with just one look, and the person who I can get away with anything with. To the person who can put up with me when I can't even put up with myself. Sam; I love you, you’re my world and I can’t imagine life without you in it anymore😘🎉🎈❤️
Love Katie🎉💕

