Friday, February 10, 2023

92 days to go!

92 days - 13 WEEKS! - until the big day and it’s becoming more and more real!

Just another day today!

After clearing out and sorting all of our wedding stuff (some of which was covered in damp) we had to sacrifice a few bits, so I went out and replaced them. Now it’s to the hand on, arts and crafts - handmade stuff to get in with!

We thankfully have had MOST of our RSVPs back now (but if you haven’t there’s still time to log into www.withjoy.com/katiesam)! The logistics of organising our hen and stag dos, as well as the wedding itself, is proving more complicated than first thought!

My bridesmaids have started to prepare their outfits but the one I couldn’t wait to see was my flower girl in her dress (see tomorrow’s blog post about the bridal party). She looked absolutely beautiful and it made me a bit emotional and even more excited for the big day. 

I’m getting to the nitty gritty bits now and I just hope I haven’t forgotten to do anything important! But it is why it is and what will be on the day will be!

Finally, please remember that if you were hit by the £2.50 postage fee for the envelopes, please send me your bank details to reimburse you!