Sunday, February 28, 2021

VERY late Valentine’s post

This post is outrageously late and I can only apologise for that, but I can’t miss the opportunity to post about Valentine’s Day, to show off my amazing presents from Sam, and tell you about our day. 

We were so disappointed leading up to it that it we were in lockdown and wouldn’t be together. Our first Valentine’s Day together wasn’t actually going to be together at all and that’s all we wanted..but we didn’t let it spoil our day.

We both exchanged a variety of cute/cheesy/cringey gifts by post beforehand (although one of mine was late🙄), and we spent the whole day on FaceTime, opened our gifts together, and even had a surprise Domino’s Pizza Date. 

We made the best of a bad situation, fuelled the commercial Valentine’s businesses for the year, laughed and cried and had conversations about anything and everything...but most of all had a wonderful 1st Valentine’s Day together. 

Thank you for everything Sam... I love you 😍❤️✨



Love Katie
xxx